Finviz is a popular financial website that provides a variety of tools and information for traders and investors. While Finviz is primarily known for its powerful stock screener and technical analysis tools, it can also be used for fundamental analysis. Here are some ways to use Finviz for fundamental analysis:
- Use the screener to filter stocks based on fundamental metrics such as earnings per share, price-to-earnings ratio, price-to-book ratio, and dividend yield. This can help traders identify stocks that are undervalued or overvalued based on their fundamental metrics.
- Check the news section of Finviz to get the latest news on a particular stock or sector. This can help traders stay up-to-date on the latest developments that may impact the stock’s price.
- Use the charting tool to compare the performance of different stocks based on fundamental metrics such as revenue growth, earnings growth, and profit margin. This can help traders identify trends and patterns in the data that may be useful in making trading decisions.
- Use the insider trading section to track insider buying and selling activity for a particular stock. This can provide insights into the sentiment of company insiders and may be a useful indicator of future stock performance.
- Use the heatmap feature to visualize the performance of different sectors and industries based on fundamental metrics such as price-to-earnings ratio and dividend yield. This can help traders identify sectors or industries that are undervalued or overvalued based on their fundamental metrics.
Overall, Finviz can be a useful tool for fundamental analysis as well as technical analysis. By combining both types of analysis, traders can make more informed trading decisions based on a comprehensive understanding of the market and the factors that drive stock prices. Use this link to get PRO access to Finviz Tools
2 thoughts on “Finviz for fundamental analysis”
Im using it too since 2012. Cost peanuts to compare to my profit.
Sure, finviz is usefull tools for planning your trades and create watch lists. I use it already 3 years.